Therapeutic method where the pulsating and sucking effect is caused by a vacuum wave.
Vacuum affecting subcutaneous tissues causes several effects, mainly due to improvement of the blood and lymph circulation. Its supports treatments of venostasis and lymphstasis wounds and scars healing, improves elasticity of tissues and increased hyperemia occurs. Accelerates the burning of excess fat tissue and loose skin contraction.
It reduces muscle tension and relieves pain.
In the vacuum therapy combined with electrotherapy, the patient’s sensitivity to feel an electric current is decreased through the pulsating and ducking action of the electrodes.
This technique is particularly recommended in cases where the electrical stimulation treatments must be performed on patients with exceptional sensitivity to electric current.
As a consequence of improved blood circulation beneath the electrodes, tissues conductivity is improved. In pulse mode, the additional effect of mechanical massage occurs.
Avaco, as a vacuum therapy unit, is a perfect supplement for the electrotherapy device. Operated independently, the unit may work as a vacuum therapy unit, in connection with the electrostimulator it may be used for the application of currents by suction cups with integrated electrodes.
Thanks to the vacuum placement of electrodes, treatment performing is considerably facilitated, especially in the areas where it is difficult to place the plane electrodes. Moreover, in the pulse mode the effect of a mechanic massage occurs, which gives an additional advantage – the increase in blood flow and metabolism.
A synchronized mode with generated current is an innovative feature. Vacuum is boosted in the stimulation phase and decreased in the rest time. This mode is dedicated to cooperation with training programs generated by the electrostimulator.
Self-sealing suction cups significantly increase the comfort of the unit operation, particularly in the case of single-circuit operation. The possibility of choosing different sizes of the suction cups effectively affects the therapy optimization.
- self-sealing suction cups
- two output circuits
- the possibility of vacuum adjustment
- independent sockets for the application of electrodes for electrotherapy
- effective and silent pomp
- the complete control over the parameters while performing the treatment
- mode dedicated to emptying the water from the container
- detection of high water level in the container
- pulse with variable pulses
- synchronized with current
- pulse with increased lower vacuum
- modern design
- heavy-duty and reliable keyboard
- self-test – systematic control of the unit
- easy water emptying from the container
TYPES OF SUCTION CUPS
6, 12, 20, 40, 60 pulses/min
|max. vacuum pressure|
|vacuum adjustment range|
100 – 500 mbar, step 40 mbar
|number of suction cups|
| mains supply|
230 V/20 W
max 3,5 kg
| || || || |
- main cable
- interface cable for connection to electrostimulator (2 pcs.)
- patient vacuum cable (4 pcs.)
- suction cups ∅ 60 mm (4 pcs.)
- viscose pads ∅ 60 mm (8 pcs.)
- suction cup holder (2 pcs.)
- spare fuses
- User Guide
- suction cups ∅ 90 mm
- viscose pads ∅ 90 mm
- Elf, Elf X trolleys